2017.9 - Present: Associate Professor, Kunming Institute of Zoology, Chinese Academy of Sciences
2017.7 - 2017.9: Research Assistant, Kunming Institute of Zoology, Chinese Academy of Sciences
2011.9 - 2017.7: Ph.D. Kunming Institute of Zoology, the Chinese Academy of Sciences
2010.10 - 2011.9: Visiting student, Kunming Institute of Zoology, the Chinese Academy of Sciences
2007.9 - 2011.7: B.S., School of Life Science, Yunnan University
1. Su L-Y#, Luo R#, Liu Q, Su J-R, Yang L-X, Ding Y-Q, Xu L*, Yao Y-G*. 2017.
Atg5- and Atg7-dependent autophagy in dopaminergic neurons regulates cellular and behavioral responses to morphine.
Autophagy, 13: 1496-1511 (cover paper, # co-first author).
2. Su L-Y, Li H, Lv L, Feng Y-M, Li G-D, Luo R, Zhou H-J, Ma L, Lei X-G, Xu L, Li J-L, Hu X-T*, Yao Y-G*. 2015.
Melatonin attenuates MPTP-induced neurotoxicity via preventing CDK5-mediated autophagy and SNCA/a-synuclein aggregation.
Autophagy, 11(10): 1745-1759.
3. Feng Y-M, Jia Y-F, Su L-Y, Wang D, Lv L, Xu L*, Yao Y-G*. 2013.
Decreased mitochondrial DNA copy number in the hippocampus and peripheral blood during opiate addiction is mediated by autophagy and can be salvaged by melatonin.
Autophagy, 9: 1395-1406. (co-first author)
4. Zeng L, Ming C, Li Y, Su L-Y, Su Y-H, Otecko N.O. Liu H-Q, Wang M-S, Yao Y-G, Li H-P, Wu D-D, Zhang Y-P. 2017.
Rapid evolution of genes involved in learning and energy metabolism for domestication of the laboratory rat.
Molecular Biology and Evolution, doi: https://doi.org/10.1093/molbev/msx238.
5. Wang M-S, Zhang R, Su L-Y, Li Y, Peng M-S, Liu H-Q, Zeng L, Irwin DM, Du J-L, Yao Y-G, Wu D-D*, Zhang Y-P*. 2016.
Positive selection rather than relaxation of functional constraint drives the evolution of vision during chicken domestication.
Cell Research, 26: 556-573.
6. Wang M-S, Huo Y-X, Li Y, Otecko NO, Su L-Y, Xu H-B, Wu S-F, Peng M-S, Liu H-Q, Zeng L, Irwin DM, Yao Y-G, Wu D-D, Zhang Y-P. 2016.
Comparative population genomics reveals genetic basis underlying body size of domestic chickens.
Journal of Molecular Cell Biology, 8: 542 - 552.
7. Wang D, Xu L, Lv L, Su L-Y, Zhang D-F, Bi R, Yu D, Zhang W, Fan Y, Li X-A, Li Y-Y, Yao Y-G*. 2015.
Association of the LRRK2 genetic polymorphisms with leprosy in Han Chinese from Southwest China.
Genes and Immunity, 16: 112-119.
8. Wang D, Su L-Y, Zhang A-M, Li Y-Y, Li X-A, Chen L-L, Long H, Yao Y-G*. 2012.
Mitochondrial DNA copy number, but not haplogroup, confers a genetic susceptibility to leprosy in Han Chinese from Southwest China.
PLoS One, 7(6): e38848; doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0038848.
Hobby: reading, aerobics, listening to music